posted by Luchi 77 at martes, octubre 16, 2007

Nerf Herder - Nerf Herder.
(Re-Uploaded). I heard of Nerf Herder like so many others from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I have always loved the fast-paced adrenaline rush that is the theme song. Well I got the CD and i was immediately stuck on it. From first listen, i couldn't stop laughing at the hilarious lyrics. I love how simple the instrumentals and lyrics are, but at the same time so smart and so clever. How can you not like a CD whose lead singer laments about masturbating in front of his ex-girlfriend's window when she's asleep? It's one of the few CDs that i don't skip any songs over, but that could maybe have something to do with how short the cd is. Which is probably its only failing. My favorite songs are "Golfshirt", "Sorry", "Van Halen", "Nosering Girl" and "I only Eat Candy" (if only for that one incredibly funny line in which Parry, the lead singer sings "And I don't worship Satan...No, not like Charlie and Steve!!!"---the other members of the band.) Overall, the energy level of this CD is high and kickin, not to mention immaturely clever. Will totally cheer up you, no matter what mood you're in. C&P.

Down On Haley
Golfshirt
Sorry
Easy Mark
Van Halen
Diana
Nosering Girl
Annalee
You're Gonna Be The One Who's Sorry
I Only Eat Candy

Escuchar.
PassWord:subers.com.ar



At mié ene 23, 06:00:00 p.m. 2008, Blogger L

These guys are truly a lot of fun. Great lyrics and fun melodies. Thanks for introducing me to them. -LD

 

At jue ago 13, 02:54:00 p.m. 2009, Anonymous Anónimo

SKIPS at 28secs and 30secs

03. Nerf Herder - Sorry_(Subers.Com.Ar).mp3