posted by Luchi 77 at lunes, julio 24, 2006

Gang Green - Another Wasted Night.
Skateboards, Beer, Parties, Girls...Count me in!!!! This is the best Gang Green album ever. If you are lucky enough to have ever seen these guys live you know what I'm talking about. I had the pleasure of seeing them in the 80's at the Cameo Theatre in Miami Beach. I was in New York a few months ago and freaked out when I saw they were playing at CBGB's. I had Chris sign "Skate To Hell" on my old school Factory 13 skateboard! I was so stoked. He was the coolest guy and the show was rad! This album always gets my blood pumping. Buy it and you'll want to go skate some curbs and do a boneless or two... then drink some beer. C&P.

19th Hole
Alcohol
ces Carry
Protect And Serve
Eight Ball
Evil
Last Chance
Fuck In A
Tonight We Rock
Sold Out Alabama
Have Fun
Crocadile Rock
Hate
Skate To Hell
Voices Scary
Untitled

Escuchar.
PassWord:subers.com.ar



At mar jul 25, 02:12:00 p.m. 2006, Anonymous Anónimo

Muyyyyy Buenooooo!!!
Gang Green es una maza!
En otro blog de este tipo hay un par de 7" subidos de esta banda

Al quew no lo conoce a bajar y escuchar

Al qe lo subio.. un millon de gracias por compartir tan buen material y felicitaciones por el musical taste ;)