posted by Luchi 77 at sábado, julio 22, 2006

Jughead's Revenge - Pearly Gates.
Pearly Gates was released by Jugheads Revenge (now Jugs Revenge because they got sued) on Nitro records way back in 1999. It is very rare to find an album with consistancy like this. Every song is quite amazing in it's own little way. If you haven't heard them before, the lead singers voice (Joe D) might sound a bit wierd, but you definitely get used to it. As I said, there really isn't one bad song on the whole album. There is also nothing really totally flippin' amazing here either. My favourite songs are no.1 (which starts off with a bloke talking - it works pretty well and is a really good idea), 2, 4, 7 (cool guitar riffs) and 11 (which borrows the riff off of 'Just Joined' song no.14). I haven't really made up my mind yet as to whether this one is better than their previous release, 'Just Joined'. Just Joined has the same quality throughout, but the songs vary much more in tempo and style. Pearly Gates is definitely one of my favourite albums, I've been listening to it for about a year and I'm still not bored of it, but it's just not the best. I'd still recommend that everyone buys it though, you won't be disappointed. C&P.

These Valley Streets
Lolita
Faust Part 2
No Time
Rising, Rising
Perfect
Swell
Make A Wish
Kill Security
You Never Know
Reprise
Rent A Cop Blues
Anthem
Just What I Needed

Escuchar.
PassWord:subers.com.ar