posted by Luchi 77 at viernes, agosto 11, 2006

Wizo - Uuaarrgh.
In all honesty, I can see how WIZO's lyrics could be misunderstood. But what everyone needs to know before listening is that these three guys like to make their political statements in a humorous and sometimes satirical way. They don't mean any harm, and if you can't take their odd sense of humor, simply do not listen to their music. That said, WIZO is (was) indeed one of the best punk bands out there, in Germany or elsewhere. Most of the music is fast and fun and it all comes from a few guys who really know how to play. Paired with an excellent sense of humor and a sharp tounge throughout, you really can't go wrong with these guys. They've got at least one song for everyone. Uuaarrgh! is my favorite album of theirs, and I am listening to it constantly. I really would recommend the German release over the American, as it has 23 tracks while this one has just 17. The real character of the album is reduced when you change any part of it. I got my copy at www.punk.de, and I love it. Sure, the lyrics aren't translated into English, but there's fun to be had in doing it yourself. And if you don't know any German, the translations are easy to find online. C&P.

Tod Im Freibad
How Could I've Known
Gemein
Raum DerZeit
Anruf
Hey Thomas
Kopfschuss
Schweinewelt
W8ing 4 U
Schlechte Laune
Lug & Trug
Das Goldene Stuck
Hund

Escuchar.
PassWord:subers.com.ar