posted by Luchi 77 at miércoles, septiembre 27, 2006

Hard Ons - Singles.
Re-posteado. The Hard-Ons are a punk rock band from Sydney, Australia that formed in 1982. They are highly regarded by many notable fans around the world and are considered Australia's most commercially successful independent band. C&P.




There Was A Time
Excuses
Surfin'on My Face
Bye Bye Girl
The Girl In The Sweater
I Heard Her Call My Name
All Set To Go
Ferdi's Song
Busted
Suck'n'swallow
Just Being With You
Growing Old
Sick Of Being Sick
Where Did She Come From?
Get Out Of My House
Dull
Sri Lanka
Let There Be Rock
Carry Me Down
Sorry
Lose It
She's A Dish
Simple Love
Crazy Crazy Eyes
I'm Down
Test


Escuchar.
PassWord: subers.com.ar



At mié mar 29, 12:12:00 p.m. 2006, Anonymous Anónimo

Thank you grazie gracias!!! Finally I can play loud them again