posted by Luchi 77 at viernes, septiembre 29, 2006

The Monsters - Hide and seek.
Lurking behind the mausoleum in the moss-strewn cemetery, a hypnotic rhythm can be heard at the strike of midnight. Pulsating sexual tones, throbbing and tempting you to a trance like state while begging you to join the dance of the dead. Who are these cryptic crypt dwellers? Alas, the story unfolds!. Formed in 1986 in Switzerland and comprised of guitar, bass and what is affectionately known as a clone drum (which means that there are two drummers with one and a half drums hitting the same bass drum from each side). The Monsters create a sound like a cross between The Seeds coming off a bad drunk or The Cramps on speedballs congealed with a meaner Reverend Horton Heat. Fuzz drenched overdose and dirty bookstore trashy rock and roll. Rumour has it that The Monsters are in high rotation in Hell. The Beat-man (Vocals, Guitar) is the just short of genius brainchild behind the rich trash, sleaze, grind, mayhem he dishes out with ease. Highly addictive like being spoon-fed heaps of brown sugar. This cd is comprised of tracks taken from Youth Against Nature (1995), Birds Eat Martians (1998) and I See Dead People (2002) and bonus unreleased tracks. A great introduction to The Monsters hypnotizing, hip gyrating, grind and sleaze infested mind fuck rock and roll. C&P.

Intro
The love I never had
I'm always wrong
Get on the right track baby
Acid dreams
Black
Hold me hugh me
Voodoo love
Digging my grave
Dead end street
Down the road
Go away fuck Your self
Hi heels and mini skirt
I'm going away girl
I've got the brain up my ass
Pony trail and a black Cadillac
Gozilla
Speed racer
The other man
Take a trip to my grave
Searching

Escuchar.
PassWord:subers.com.ar