posted by Luchi 77 at martes, octubre 10, 2006

Vandals - Hitler Bad, Vandals Good.
The Vandals are way past their angst filled 'Suburbia' days. Now, with their album 'Hitler Bad, Vandals Good', they just want to make people laugh. Surprisingly, The Vandals have a nice balance of both with songs like 'My Girlfriend's Dead' with lyrics that go - 'My girlfriend's dead you see, it's a total lie- but it's easier on me than having to admit that she likes someone else.' Then there's 'I've Got An Ape Drape, 'which throws out a plethora of adjectives for the short on top long on back haircut - 'Hockey Hair, Mullet, & Norco Neck Warmer, '. A Nitro Records release. C&P.


People That Are Going To Hell
Cafe 405
My Girlfriend's Dead
I Know, Huh?
Money's Not An Issue
I've Got An Ape Drape
If The Gov't Could Read My Mind
Too Much Drama
Come Out Fighting
Euro-Barge
F'd Up Girl
An Idea For A Movie
OK
So Long, Farewell

Escuchar.
PassWord:subers.com.ar



At mié oct 11, 11:02:00 a.m. 2006, Anonymous Anónimo

El mejor disco de Vandals, sin dudas

justamente hoy subi un tema de ese disco

saludos

 

At mié oct 11, 03:53:00 p.m. 2006, Anonymous Anónimo

It's a great album, real great! Nice post yet again Luchi, HANX!