posted by Luchi 77 at martes, febrero 27, 2007

The Connie Dungs - Eternal Bad Luck Charm.
This record is simply incredible. I really like the previous Connie Dungs albums too, but this one easily tops any poppunk record I've heard in years. It's a record that maybe needs a few times before you really get into all the songs, but from that point it keeps growing and growing. The songs give you a sad but warm feeling and lyrically this record is just excellent. I can't recall any record containing so many songs that strike me as much as the songs on this one. C&P.

Cigarette Buzz
Captured
Fearful Symmetry
Leak
Wide Open(The Jokes On Me)
All That I Have Left
Knockout
Sweet Sad Goodbye
The Maddening
Typical Tattoo-Bonus
Ps I Miss You-Blank
Insomniac Killer-Blank

Escuchar.
PassWord:subers.com.ar



At mar feb 27, 05:30:00 p.m. 2007, Anonymous Anónimo

With such a review I just GOTTA hear this one :) Thx for the post Luchi!!