posted by Luchi 77 at lunes, febrero 26, 2007

Copyrights - We Didn't Come Here To Die.
Everything I could want out of a pop punk album is in here. It's catchy as hell, it's fast, it's up beat, and the songs are short enough to hold the little attention span that I have. If you're a fan of Ramones-type pop punk like Screeching Weasel, The Queers, Riverdales, Methadones, then you must own this album! There's no use in me pointing out the songs that stand out among the rest because they all kick ass equally. Well if I had to point out one I would say Craybaby is my favorite because whenever I start to feel bad or depressed or whatever that songs picks me up right away. C&P.

They Say
Talkbomb
Face For Radio
I'll Be Fine
Crybabies
Graveyards Down The Street
Four Eyes
Not For Shaving
Forever Or Today
You And I
Go Now
Let's Waste Time Together
Full Circle

Escuchar.
PassWord:subers.com.ar



At lun feb 26, 04:47:00 p.m. 2007, Anonymous Anónimo

I've just downloaded this one Luchi and...D*MN IT'S GOOD, REAL GOOD :) THANK YOU VERY MUCH LUCHI!! If you got anymore albums with Copyrights do please POST THEM ALL!!

Holy Moly it's a GREAT album!! Super Power Pop Punk!!

 

At lun feb 26, 05:14:00 p.m. 2007, Blogger Luchi 77

yeeep, this is the new generation of the pop-punkers sound and i'm gonna to be a fan of this band ... whit the oldy lookout essence. I've the Holy Moly album and wanna post it soon.

 

At mar feb 27, 06:57:00 a.m. 2007, Anonymous Anónimo

Lookin' forward to the other Copyrights album Luchi!