posted by Luchi 77 at jueves, marzo 01, 2007

Nobodys - Generation XXX.
With songs like "Best Damn Tits","MILF", and many others. This is one of the few REAL punk bands playing right now. Alot of the well known indie punk labels, (i wont mention those dorks) but they are only promoting EMO Shit. I Hate EMO!!!! The Nobodys will give you the punk dose you need! Give it a try and experience REAL PUNK ROCK!!! Don't expect anything LESS!!!. C&P.

I Hate Your Guts
Dead End Job
Saying Good-Bye
Another Stupid Song
Doing It For The Kids
Best Damn Tits (I've Ever Seen)
I Love It
Dude's Gonna Shoot
Fat Hookers
The Jerk
James Got A Blow Job
Perfect Rejection
Ain't Too Cool (Monster Pt. 2)
Just Another Cunt
Someont Too
I Love To Fuck
Mother I'd Like To Fuck
Tania Got A Tit-Job
Joe's Sister
Rock & Roll Bitch
Give It A Rest
Ain't No One Getting Laid
Kicked Out
Disease's Last Stand
I Really Like Girls

Escuchar.
PassWord:subers.com.ar



At vie mar 02, 12:48:00 p.m. 2007, Anonymous Anónimo

te pasaste!
esta banda está entre las 10 ke mas me gustan...
pero el disko ke mas me gusta de ellos es "short songs for short..."

 

At vie mar 02, 04:01:00 p.m. 2007, Blogger Luchi 77

Lo mejor de esta banda es que me hace acordar a lo viejo de los Queers (mas rapido y lineal, obvio), y justamente en el 'Short ...' Joe Queer (que produjo ese disco) canta en un tema. Contento de que a alguien le gustase. :)

 

At dom abr 03, 08:40:00 p.m. 2011, Blogger alain

hey sabes donde puedo encontrar la rola de "fuck you too" de estos vatos?

gracias :)

 

At jue abr 19, 03:20:00 a.m. 2012, Blogger kalvin

parcero se callo el link podria subirlo de nuevo porfavor!

 

At sáb abr 21, 04:53:00 a.m. 2012, Blogger kalvin

se callo el link porfa lo suben?