posted by Luchi 77 at jueves, agosto 02, 2007

Parasites - It's alive.
How do you cover a double LP onto a single LP? The Parasites elegantly solved the problem by covering the Japanese 20-track version of the seminal Ramones live album. I still don't get why bands have to cover complete Ramones LPs, but if it has to be done, this is a cool way to do it. The only annoying thing is the constant audience noise that has been mixed in. C&P.

Rockaway Beach
Teenage Lobotomy
Blitzkrieg Bob
Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
You're Gonna Kill That Girl
I Don't Care
Sheena Is A Punkrocker
Havanna Affair
Commando
Cretin Hop
Listen To My Heart
California Sun
I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You
Pinhead
Do You Wanna Dance
Judy Is A Punk
Suzy Is A Headbanger
Oh Oh I Love Her So
Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
We're A Happy Family

Escuchar.
PassWord:subers.com.ar