posted by Luchi 77 at sábado, septiembre 08, 2007

the Queers - Pleasant Screams (reissue 2007).
"Pleasant Screams" is a non-stop punk and pop-punk affair, produced by Mass Giorgini at Sonic Iguana, and featuring the usual gang of contributors and guest stars. The lyrics are frank and insightful, and the music is the patented QUEERS blend of buzz-saw RAMONES-fueled guitar punk and Joe King's trademark whine. "Pleasant Screams" features guest vocals from Gretchen of the Smears on the track "You Just Gotta Blow My Mind." Another song, "I Wanna Be Happy," was written by Joe King and Ben Weasel around an unfinished Joey Ramone demo, and drum and second guitar duties are handled by Matt Drastic (TEEN IDOLS) and Dan Vapid (MOPES, SCREECHING WEASEL) respectively. THE QUEERS are one of the few bands that effectively blend classic rock'n'roll elements - think doo-wop, Phil Spector, THE BEACH BOYS - with punk rock's energy, power and attitude. They deserve your ears, eyes and hearts!. C&P.

Get a Life & Live It Loser
See You Later Fuckface
I Wanna Be Happy
Danny Vapid
I Never Got the Girl
It's Cold Outside
Psycho Over You
Generation of Swine
Tic Tic Toc
I Don't Want You Hanging Around
Homo
You Just Gotta Blow My Mind
Debbie Be True
Molly Neuman
Yeah Well Whatever
I Don't Wanna Go to the Moon
I've Had It With You
I'm the Boy For You
Salt Lake City

Escuchar.
PassWord:subers.com.ar