posted by Luchi 77 at sábado, septiembre 08, 2007

Vindictives - Leave Home.
Here we have the Vindictives covering the Ramones second album in it's entirety, and then some. This is one of the better Ramones tribute albums. The band can really rock. What I really like is that they changed the arrangements of the songs, so that they aren't note for note copies of the original versions. For instance, "Pinhead" features dialogue samples from the film "Freaks", which was the movie that inspired the song in the first place. And "Commando" starts off as a military march. Recommended for Ramones fans and fans of punk rock in general. C&P.

Pinhead
California Sun
Carbona Not Glue
You Should Have Never Opened That Door
I Remember You
What's Your Game
Suzy Is A Headbanger
He's Gonna Kill That Girl
Commando
Glad To See You Go
I Love Her So
Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
Now I Wanna Be A Good Boy
Babysitter
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
Swallow My Pride

Escuchar.
Before than my internet connection was ended, Stefanno send me a couple of Vinidictives and Manges albums, thanks to him, great work.