posted by Luchi 77 at miércoles, noviembre 07, 2007

NoFx - They've Actually Gotten Worse Live!.
Part punk rock show, part comedy hour, NOFX deliver an unforgettable performance, chock full of glaring mistakes, drunkenness, rants, and the general good time melee that their shows have become famous for! Twenty-four songs (none of which were on the first live album), mixed with plenty of onstage commentary amount to an audio experience that makes you feel like you’re actually there…cram 600 of your best pals into small room, drink 8 beers, and turn the heat up to 95 degrees and you’ll never know the difference! Oh, did I mention that most of the songs have new or different arrangements? Electric versions of acoustic songs, bsides, and other rarities await you! This is NOT a studio record with canned applause between songs!. C&P.
Probablemente este sea unos de los cinco mejores discos "en vivo" de la historia del punk (?): 1- el "It's ..." de los Ramones, 2- el " ... Roxy" de Social Dist., 3- el "I heard ... " de estos mensos, 4- el "Thanks very l ..." de Screeching Weasel y en 5to. este disco. Si agrego más me quedo corto, así que no me gasto (incluye mini-oda a Green Day xD).

Intro / Glass War
You're Wrong
Franco Un-American
Scavenger Type
What's The Matter With Parents Today?
The Longest Line
Happy Birthday You're Not Special
Eat The Meek
Murder The Government
Monosyllabic Girl
I'm Telling Tim
Instant Crassic
Can't Get The Stink Out
See Her Pee
I Wanna Be An Alcoholic
Fuck The Kids
Juice Head
What Now My Love
Lori Meyers
We March To The Beat Of Indifferent Drum
I, Melvin
Green Corn
Whoops I OD'd
Stickin' In My Eye

Escuchar.
PassWord:subers.com.ar