posted by Luchi 77 at miércoles, noviembre 28, 2007

The Queers - Live in west Hollywood. This is all the classics on one live record. From this place sucks to Fuck the world, the Queers belt out music in unmistakable queers style. The CD also contains "live only" songs not found on any of their previous records. C&P. No tengo todabia el "God save the ..." pero bué, a la falta de pan ... buenas són tortas.

the Queers - Punk-Rock girls:


We'd Have Arrived Doing Heroin
This Place Sucks
Tulu Is A Wimp
I Want Cunt
Monster Zero
You're Tripping
I Live This Life
Tamara's A Punk
Mirage
No Tit
Blabbermouth
I Can't Stand You
Hi Mom, It's Me
Granola Head
Noodlebrain
My Old Man's A Fatso
Fuck You
I'm Not A Mongo Anymore
I'll Be With You
Kill That Girl
Kicked Out Of The Webloes
I Hate Everything
Teenage Bonehead
Love Love Love
Another Girl
I Only Drink Bud
Punk Rock Girls
Ursula Finally Has Tits
I Like Young Girls
Nothing To Do
Fuck The World

Escuchar.
PassWord:subers.com.ar



At mar may 20, 09:53:00 a.m. 2008, Blogger Dave Grohl

gracias chicos!
me encantan The Queers