posted by Luchi 77 at lunes, noviembre 12, 2007

Steinways - Missed the boat.
This may not be "My Brain Hurts" or "Love Songs For The Retarded," but it just might be as close as you'll get to classic pop/punk in 2006. The Steinways have that uber-catchy post-Ramonesy style down pat but throw just enough twists into the mix- zippy synth riffs, girly backup vocals, and Grath Madden's infectiously warm and inviting vocals - to set these Queens kids apart from the pop/punk pack.. C&P.


Diogo A Go Go
Just Friends
Clock Tower
Fruitmarket Fantasy
A Door, A Bell
KTV
Die Die My Children
((Holy Shit)I Can't Believe I Still Don't Have) A Girlfriend
Theme
I Wanna Kiss You (On The Lips)
...But You're Really Nice
Dear Girl
My Dead Aunt
Everybody Loves Raymond
Tangled Up In Teenagers
Onlyundiesclub.com
Why Don't Jewish Girls Like Me
Warped Tour
Carrie Goldberg
How To End A Steinways Record

Escuchar.
PassWord:subers.com.ar