posted by Luchi 77 at jueves, junio 19, 2008

Nerf Herder - Iv.
This is a fairly typical Nerf Herder record. No real surprises. I wasn't blown away by any of the irreverent songs like some of the other albums I have purchased from them over the years. That is not to say that there are bad tunes, but I haven't found a song on the first few listens that really blows me away. Perry and the boys really can compose some catchy numbers. If you search for Perry's last solo project "For Those About to Shop, We Salute You". You will see just how clever a writer he really is. Overall it is a good album. I think I was just hoping for a little more after the boys have been gone for so long. leer mas!.

Oh Me, Oh My
Golfshirt (Part 2)
High School Reunion
Wtc #7
Dianalee
Crocodile
(Stand By Your) Manatee
Garage Sale
Led Zepplin Rules
Dance
I'm Not A Loser
The Backpack Song

Escuchar.
PassWord:subers.com.ar