posted by Luchi 77 at sábado, junio 21, 2008

VA - European Pop-Punk Virus.
What we have here is a blueprint of one of the most shining scenes of today. 28 previously unreleased tracks by 28 great European poppunk bands, all together on one plastic disc! Featured bands include THE APERS, RETARDED, TRAVOLTAS, THE MANGES, SONIC DOLLS, BACKWOOD CREATURES, PEAWEES, DIRTSHAKES, NORMA JEANS, THE POPSTERS and many more. If you wanna know what's going on in Europe you just got to have this record!.

Backwood Creatures - Back To You
Popsters - Hang Around
Apers - Really Really
Peawees - In My Heart Tonight
Retarded - New Days
Sonic Dolls - Dance With Me Tonight
Manges - Do The Loser (Orig Vers)
Lulabees - Get Out Of My Way
Portables - Leave It Behind
Ragin' Hormones - Only Like Rock 'n' Roll
Dirtshakes - Dirtshakes Boogie
Stinking Polecats - She Was Great
Vaders - I Want You To Know
Favorats - Surfin' Surfin'
Raining Rats - Can You Say That Again
Battledykes - Backwoods Song
Furies - Hangin' Out In Hollywood
Campbells - Honky Tonk Johnny
Dropouts - Punk Rock Academy
Coffin Kids - Turn Around
Lobotomys - Prom Nite Queen
Sh#Ts - I Wanna Go To Hollywood
Pink Panthers - Day By Day
Peenuts - See You Next Summer
Norma Jeans - I Did'nt Know
Reekys - My Friend
Kling-Ons - I Don't Wanna Feel Like That
Travoltas - Nail You

Escuchar.
PassWord:subers.com.ar